“1. I still love you
2. I miss you, every second of every day
3. I want to make things right
4. I want to know why you stopped loving me
5. I love you more than I’ve ever loved anything and it’s killing me to be so close to you, yet so far and I don’t know how much longer I can take this without reaching my breaking point
6. It seems like you don’t even care at all
7. How are you? I really hope you’re better than I am
8. You hurt me like hell, but I wouldn’t even hesitate if I was given the chance to be yours again, I’d always choose you
9. I know we’re not on speaking terms, but I just want to hear your voice again
10. Why did this happen to us?
11. I can’t feel for anyone like I’ve felt for you, you drained me of any emotion whatsoever, and I can’t tell if I like the feeling of being totally numb”—A list of things I’ve been dying to say to you since you left (via depresant)
If someone cheats on you they do not love you, remember that. If someone cheats on you they do not care about you as much as they say they do. If someone cheats on you it means that for a split second you were off their mind long enough for them to put another person in arms that should only be for you. If someone cheats on you, dear god, I hope you don’t go back to them because you are worth so much more than that.