Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
1. I still love you
2. I miss you, every second of every day
3. I want to make things right
4. I want to know why you stopped loving me
5. I love you more than I’ve ever loved anything and it’s killing me to be so close to you, yet so far and I don’t know how much longer I can take this without reaching my breaking point
6. It seems like you don’t even care at all
7. How are you? I really hope you’re better than I am
8. You hurt me like hell, but I wouldn’t even hesitate if I was given the chance to be yours again, I’d always choose you
9. I know we’re not on speaking terms, but I just want to hear your voice again
10. Why did this happen to us?
11. I can’t feel for anyone like I’ve felt for you, you drained me of any emotion whatsoever, and I can’t tell if I like the feeling of being totally numb
A list of things I’ve been dying to say to you since you left (via depresant)